If you are not successful in recovering the permanently deleted files from a server using the Recycle Bin, then you need a data recovery software. Follow the below mentioned steps to know How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Server with MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
How to Retrieve Accidentally Deleted Files from a Server using Minitool Power
You can recover deleted files from the server in three different ways using MiniTool Power.
The first method is checking the Recycle Bin. To do that, perform the instructions given below.
- Open Recycle Bin on your computer.
- Check if it contains the files you needed.
- If you find the files that you need, then click on it, right-click on the highlighted area, and select the Restore option.
The selected files will be recovered into its destination folder.
The second method is using File Recovery Software.
- First, download and install the MiniTool software on your computer.
- Launch the MiniTool software on your computer.
- Click This PC, select the drive that needs recover, and tap the Scan option in order to know How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Server with MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Wait for the scan process to complete.
- Select the files you need from the scanned list.
- Click the Save button. Create a folder on your computer to save the recovered files.
The third method is by recovering the deleted files from Backup.
- Double-click the Computer icon on your desktop.
- Select and open the drive which contains the deleted files.
- Choose the folder and right-click on it.
- Select the file you want to recover. Right-click on the selected file and select the Properties option.
- Tap the Previous Version tab and click the Restore button.
- The selected files will be restored.