- First, plug-in or connect the Android device (tablet or phone) to your computer.
- Open the folder that contains the ADB tools by using the Command Prompt. Type in ADB devices.
- On your Android device, you will see a pop-up. This pop-up will allow you to grant permission to the computer so that it can communicate with the Android device.
- Your computer will now display the identification number of your Android tablet or phone.
- Now, type in adb restore filepath backup.ab
- The restore window will now appear on your device. Enter the password if you have set one for the backup file.
- Tap the Restore my data option.
- The restoration process will take quite some time.
- Once the process gets over, you can find almost all of your applications, pictures, and other data on your Android device.
Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance to Backup Android In Recovery Mode.