Follow the below mentioned steps to know How to Recover the Deleted Partition Disk with TestDisk
- Download the TestDisk and run the file in your device.
- To recover the lost Disk Partition in DOS, run TestDisk.exe and start TestDisk. On MacOSX, start TestDisk.
- The disk should be selected and listed with correct size with the TestDisk app.
- You should use the arrow keys to select your hard drive with the lost partition.
- Now the partition table types will be listed. Select the partition table type. Press Enter to process.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Files and directories will be displayed in red. Select the file to recover and press C to copy the file.
- Select the location in which you want the recovered file to be saved.
- Now the file recovery is complete.