To recover files from a corrupted SD card, you can use the EaseUS Data Recovery software.
- Take the corrupted SD card, insert it into an SD card reader and attach it to your computer’s USB port.
- Wait until the computer reads the SD card on your SD card reader.
- Now, go to the EaseUS Data Recovery icon on your desktop screen and double-click it.
- When EaseUS opens, you can see a list of hard disk drives and external devices on the screen.
- Choose the corrupt SD card from the list on the screen and then click the blue Scan button.
- EaseUS scans the corrupt SD card and displays the scan list.
- Choose the required data to be recovered from the scan list and then click Recover to know How to Recover Files from Corrupted SD Card with EaseUs.
- Now, in the Browse window, choose a destination path that is different from the original path of the data.