How to Recover Data from a Non Bootable Hard Drive using Minitool Power
How do I Recover Data from a Bootable Hard Drive by using Minitool Power
Follow the below mentioned steps to know How to Recover Data from a Non Bootable Hard Drive using MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- First, turn on your computer and connect the hard drive you want, to recover to the system.
- Open a frequently used browser and type MiniTool download in the search bar.
- Go to the official site and key in your OS version.
- Click the Download button near the appropriate file and wait till the download process is complete.
- Run the setup file and install the software on your computer.
- Open it after the installation is complete.
- Choose the Hard Disk Drive option from the left panel of the window.
- The selected disk will be scanned. Wait till the scan process is complete.
- The next screen will display the list of files that have been recovered from the Hard Disk.
- Choose the files that you wish to retrieve and then choose a destination folder to save them.
- Click OK. The restored files will be saved to the assigned folder.
How to Recover your Data after Boot Disk Failure with Minitool Power Data Recovery
- The steps to know How to Recover Data from a Non Bootable Hard Drive after a boot disk failure is very easy if you follow the steps given below.
- Stop copying data to the drive once you find it is corrupted.
- Here, you can make use of the MiniTool Data Recovery software to retrieve the lost data.
- To do so, go to the manufacturer’s site and specify your OS version.
- Download the software to your system and install it properly.
- From the left panel, select the This PC option.
- Choose the drive that has to be scanned and click Scan.
- Wait till the Scan process is complete. The list of recovered files will be shown on your system.
- Highlight the checkbox near the files that you want to save.
- Choose the folder to which you wish to save your files. Click Save.
- The retrieved files will be stored in the assigned folder.
How do you recover data from HDD which is not detecting after boot MiniTool Power
- First, download the MiniTool Power Data Recovery application on your personal computer.
- After downloading the app, install, and then launch the same.
- To recover files from a Hard Disk Drive that is not shown on the Mac personal computer, use the MiniTool Mac Data Recovery software.
- From the Main dialog box, click on the Removable Disk Drive option and then choose your external hard disk drive.
- To scan your selected external disk drive, choose the Scan button to know about How to Recover Data from a Non Bootable Hard Drive using MiniTool Power.
- During the scan process, you can browse through the scanned results.
- Else, you can wait until the scanning process completes and then select all the data that you wish to recover.
- Click on the Save button and then choose another hard drive with sufficient storage space for saving the retrieved files.
- Confirm your selection by tapping the OK button, and this begins the external hard disk drive recovery process.
- Finally, check whether all the files are retrieved, and this completes the restoration process.