How to Retrieve Data from Damaged External Hard Drive with EaseUs ?
How to Retrieve Data from a Damaged External Hard Drive ?
Follow the below mentioned simple steps to know How to Retrieve Data from Damaged External Hard Drive with EaseUs.
- You might sometimes lose the data stored in your hard disk, or it can get corrupted.
- In times like these, you need a data recovery software to retrieve the lost files.
- EaseUs will help you recover the lost data in no time.
- Go to the official site and download the data retrieval software by specifying the OS version.
- Wait till the download procedure is over and then install it using the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Open the Data Recovery Interface after the driver installation on your system.
- Make sure you have connected the hard disk to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once you open the wizard, the list of drives and folders will be displayed.
- Under the External Devices section, choose the hard disk you want to scan and tap the Scan button.
- Wait till the scan process is over. The list of files retrieved will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Find the files that you wish to restore and select them by marking the checkbox present near each file.
- Specify the destination folder to store your files.
- Go to the destination folder after a few seconds to check if the files have been recovered.
How to Recover External Hard Disk Data When it is Not Detected ?
- To retrieve files from the hard drive, which is not detected, use the EaseUS Data Recovery tool.
- Download and launch the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your laptop or personal computer to know How to Retrieve Data from Damaged External Hard Drive with EaseUs.
- Ensure that your system has detected the RAW drive.
- Left-click on the detected RAW drive and then click on the Scan button.
- The software scans the entire drive, and the results will get displayed on your computer.
- You can also stop the scanning process after you have found the lost files.
- Generally, the lost files will be available in the Extra Files section.
- However, it is suggested to browse through the complete scan results.
- Select all the needed target files and then select the Scan option.
- You must save the recovered data in a new folder or location to avoid the data overwriting issue.
How to Retrieve Data from a Corrupted External Hard Drive with EaseUS ?
- To retrieve data from a corrupted external hard drive with EaseUs, follow the procedures as given below on How to Retrieve Data from Damaged External Hard Drive with EaseUs.
- Link the external hard drive to your computer through a USB cable.
- Download and install the EaseUs Data Recovery software on your computer.
- Open EaseUs Data Recovery.
- Select the external hard drive that contains the files.
- Click the Scan button. The scanned files are displayed at the end of the scan.
- Select the files you want. Click the Recover button.
- Create or select a folder to save the files and click the OK button.
How to Recover Lost Data from a Crashed Hard Drive with EaseUS ?
To use EaseUS to recover data from a crashed hard drive, follow the guidelines mentioned below to know How to Retrieve Data from Damaged External Hard Drive with EaseUs.
- Power on the desktop or personal computer and launch the EaseUS application.
- Refresh the hard drives and proceed to the next step.
- The opening screen of EaseUS prompts you to select a hard drive from the list.
- After choosing the crashed hard drive, click the Scan button at the bottom.
- After a few minutes, the scanned list generates. Depending on the data stored on the hard drive, the time varies.
- Choose the files to recover and then click the Recover button at the bottom of the EaseUS screen.
- Choose the folder path to where you want to save the recovered files.