Deleting important files and documents from your trash is the most common error occurring on a day to day basis. You can recover a file from the trash by simply performing options like right-click and restore. Open the Trash folder, and drag and drop to the location.
However, there is a quick fix to Recover deleted files from Trash Mac. There are two ways by which the recovery can be successful.
- The time machine is a built-in recovery application.
- It comes as a blessing for Mac users. But the option is only applicable if you have the Time Machine enabled on your Mac.
- You can now launch the Time Machine application on your Mac.
- You can find the app in the Applications folder or search for it in the Spotlight search bar.
- Once you open Time Machine, you can view several folders with files you wish to recover.
- You can also have a preview of a specific file or video by double-clicking it.
- Once you select the files you wish to recover, click the Restore button located at the bottom screen next to the Cancel button.
- Now, if you do not have the Time machine set up, you can always opt for: