Carry out the below-mentioned steps how to recover deleted safari history on Mac.
Method 1: Using the Time Machine Backup
- On your Mac, close the Safari browser if you have already opened it.
- Next, connect the Time Machine backup drive to the Mac computer.
- Click the Finder icon at the Dock and select the Go menu at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Go To Folder option and enter ‘~/Library/Safari/’ in the text box.
- In the Safari window, select the History.db file and click the Time Machine icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Enter Time Machine option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, navigate to the date of the Safari history to be recovered by clicking the Up or Down arrow key.
- After selecting the correct date, click the Recover button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, the deleted Safari history will be restored on your Mac.
- You can verify it by launching the Safari browser and clicking the History menu.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to recover deleted safari history on Mac.
Method 2: Using a third-party data recovery software
- First, download any trusted third-party data recovery software on your Mac.
- Launch the downloaded data recovery software and enter your Mac administrator password if prompted on the screen.
- Select your Macintosh HD from the displayed options.
- Click the Scan button to scan your drive for the deleted data.
- Wait until the scan is finished.
- Choose the deleted Safari history files from the scan result.
- Now, click the Recover button to restore the deleted data on your Mac.
- Specify the location to save the recovered data and wait until the recovery process is completed.
- Close the data recovery software and check if your Safari browser history has been recovered.
- If you have difficulties regarding how to recover deleted safari history on Mac, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.