How to Recover Deleted Video with EaseUS ?
If you have accidentally deleted videos on your computer, you can use EaseUS Data Recovery to retrieve them. If the videos were deleted from an SD card or hard drive, attach them to your computer’s USB port.
- Launch the EaseUS Data Recovery application and then click the Refresh disk on the top of the application’s dashboard to know How to Recover Deleted Video.
- If your hard drive is now listed under external devices, click on the drive and check whether a blue tick appears on it.
- Now, click the Scan button at the bottom and wait until the scan list displays.
- Double-click the videos that you think might be deleted and preview them. Exit the preview by clicking the X on top of the preview window and then click the Recover button.
- Choose the recovery path. Make sure to choose a storage path that isn’t the same as the videos’ original path.