How to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva
Steps to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva
- If you want to recover a large amount of data, the Recuva application plays a major role.
- The instructions on How to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva are given here.
- Download the installer and start downloading Recuva by clicking on the Download button.
- Now, launch the installer and select the Run button to start installing the Recuva tool.
- Comply with the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Now, open the Recuva tool and select the Options button.
- Click on the Action tab and then tick the checkbox present next to the Restore Folder Structure option in the Recovering list.
- Save the settings by tapping on the OK button.
Recover Directory Structure with Files of a Folder using Recuva
- On your device, right-click on a file and then select either the Recovery Highlighted, Secure Delete Highlighted, Recover Checked, or Secure Delete Checked option.
- Recuva will open a window that asks to specify the folder in which the recovered files must be placed Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- It is highly recommended to choose another drive.
- If you want the restored files to be available in the original structure format, click the Recovery Options button.
- Select the OK button. After the files are restored, a dialog box will open stating that the process is completed successfully.
How to Recover Deleted Files from a Partition with Recuva
- The instructions on how to recover the deleted files from a partition using the Recuva app are listed below.
- Start the Recuva app. Enter the Advanced mode state after the Wizard displays on your computer.
- Click Options and the Options dialog box appears on the Personal Computer.
- Choose the Actions tab, select the Scan for non-deleted files option, and then click on the OK button.
- Launch the Recuva scan process. The deleted files will be saved in their respective folder.
Recover Deleted Files In Windows Using Recuva
- Download and install the Recuva app on your Personal Computer to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- A Welcome dialog box will appear on the computer.
- Click Next and a window will ask you to mention the type of files to be retrieved.
- Choose all the file types by selecting the radio button and then click the appropriate location.
- If you want to find a particular folder on your PC, select the OK button.
- After you have selected the location, click on the Start option on the next screen that displays on your desktop.
- Based on your hard disk size, you can choose the Deep Scan button if needed.
- The process will start, and all the removed files will appear on the screen.
- To recover the item, select the checkbox that is present next to it and click on the Recover option.
How to Recover 'Unrecoverable' Files with Recuva
- Choose a location to begin finding the data.
- Launch the Ease US Data Recovery Wizard on your computer or laptop.
- Choose the location where the data was lost and begin the process by clicking on the Scan button.
- The software scans your partition to obtain the lost files.
- You can preview a particular recovered file by making use of the Ease Data US Recovery Wizard to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- After the data is filtered, target all the tracked data and click the Recover option to get all the files back to your device.
Using Recuva to Restore Deleted Files of a Folder on Mac
- The Recuva app is not available for computers that run on the Mac OS.
- However, you can use the iCloud feature to restore the deleted files from a Mac system.
- You can retrieve the files that were deleted in the last thirty days from iCloud.
- In the iCloud drive on the iCloud.com site, choose the Recently Deleted option available on the bottom-right side of the Mac screen.
- Choose the Recover All button, else, click on each file that you want to retrieve.
- Now, click the Recover option. You can get all the recovered files saved in the particular folder in which it was available previously.
- To restore the files from other applications, go to the Settings dialog box on iCloud.com and click the Restore Files option from the Advanced section to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- Choose every file that you wish to restore. Else, click on the Restore All option.
- Select Restore, you can obtain the retrieved files in their appropriate folders.
Recover Files after Deleting Partition with Folder Structure with Recuva
- Open the Recuva app and launch the Recuva Wizard on your device.
- Select Deep Scan, choose your parent directory, and then wait until the Recuva app launches fully.
- Now launch the TestDisk tool and then click its icon to open the same.
- Choose the No Log button on the initial screen.
- Now, press the Enter button, choose the particular drive, and then click Proceed.
- Tap the Enter key and choose an appropriate partition type.
- Press Enter and click on the Analyze option. Tap the Enter button again.
- On the next dialog box that pops up, select the Quick Search option and tap Enter.
- Press the Enter key again once the Structure OK message appears on the screen to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- Choose Write, press Enter, and then type Y. Hit the Enter button again and then restart your computer.
- Now all the deleted files will be available in their respective folder.
Recuva Mixed the Content of Deleted Files of my Folder
- Run the Recuva Wizard mode on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the Deep Scan button and select the parent directory.
- Now, launch the Recuva tool; this process takes at least two to three hours. s
- Save all the structure directories and then install the Test Disk app.
- Select the required documents by following the prompts on the screen.
- Begin the execution; it takes around eleven to twelve hours to Recover Files from a Folder with Recuva.
- Now the TestDisk app retrieves the files with the custom name on it.