Method 1: Recovering the emails using Recover Deleted Items From Server
When you accidentally delete an email message from the Outlook’s Inbox folder, you can find it in the Deleted Items or Trash folder. If the deleted email message is found in the Deleted Items folder, right-click it and select the Move option followed by the Other Folder option. If the deleted email message is not found in the Deleted Items or Trash folder, carry out the step-by-step instructions given here to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook.
- In the Microsoft Outlook email client, click the Home tab and select the ‘Recover Deleted Items From Server’ option.
- Choose the email message that you want to recover, select the radio button next to the Restore Selected Items option, and click the OK button.
- The recovered email message will be moved to the Deleted Items or Trash folder.
- Move the recovered email message from the Trash folder to another folder.
- Note: If the Recover Deleted Items From Server option is not available in the Outlook email client, your email account does not support recovering the email message that is no longer in the Deleted Items or Trash folder.
- In this scenario, you can use any third-party data recovery software like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover the email message.