Recovering data using Third Party Applications
- If the command prompt option does not come to good use, it is always an excellent option to download and install some useful third-party applications to your Windows or MAC.
- Some well-known third-party applications that can be helpful are
- Disk drill
The above three applications follow the same steps. Download and install either of the three applications mentioned above.
Let us see Recoverit for example.
- Launch the application, and the Recoverit windows will open.
- The application displays a set of options, select Data Files Recovery.
- Select your drive and click Start.
- On doing so, it starts to scan the lost data and files.
- The initial scan will not show you any lost data of your Solid State Drive.
- Scan the drive with All-Round Recovery, and it will scan for all the files present in the drive.
- The Recoverit windows will display a file view option on the left pane.
- You can have a preview of any data.
- The list will open with a checkbox option.
- You can either select one each or select all to recover the data from the SSD drive.
- Download the Recoverit Data Recovery to retrieve your data.
- The SSD will save all the data in the designated folder you assigned.
- You can prevent the corruption of your SSD drive by updating the firmware.