Data Recovery »
Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can't Log In
Recovering your Facebook account is not difficult even when you can’t log in to it. Proceed with the below-mentioned steps to recover your Facebook account.
Method 1: Recovering the Facebook account from its profile page
- This method will explain on how to recover your Facebook account with the help of another Facebook account.
- Access any of your friend's Facebook account.
- Search your profile from that account’s friends list.
- Open your profile and click the More icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Find Support or Report Profile option from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, select I Can't Access My Account and click Next.
- Next, click the Recover this account button to start recovering your Facebook account.
- The account to which you have logged in now will be logged out automatically.
Method 2: Recovering your Facebook account with the help of the contact details
- If you wish not to recover your account from your friend's account, proceed with this method.
- On your PC, close all the running programs and check whether you are connected to the internet.
- Open the default browser and go to the recovery page of Facebook.
- Under Find Your Account, enter your email address or mobile number.
- Click the Search button to search your Facebook account.
- If it fails to identify your account, type your Facebook username in the text field and click the Search button.
- After identifying your Facebook account, recover it with the recovery phone number or email address.
- Otherwise, click the 'No longer have access to these?' link available in the Reset Password page.
- Enter a new email address or phone number that you can access immediately.
- Click Continue and use the verification code to access your Facebook account.
- If you have difficulties in recovering your Facebook account, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.