How To Reinstall Macos Via Internet Recovery?
Reinstall Your Macos Via Internet Recovery
Refer to the step-by-step guidelines mentioned on this web page to know how to reinstall Macos via internet recovery.
- Turn off the Mac computer and leave it for a few seconds.
- While turning on the Mac computer again, hold the Command and R keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- You can also hold the other two combinations mentioned here to reinstall the macOS.
- Release the keyboard keys once you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- If prompted, you have to enter the administrator password in the Password field and click the Continue option.
- Now, you will see the macOS Utilities dialog window with the following options on the screen.
- Restore From Time Machine Backup
- Choose the Reinstall macOS option and select the Continue option.
- If you want to erase any data before the re-installation process, follow the steps.
- Return to the macOS Utilities window, select the Disk Utility option, and click the Continue option.
- Click the View button at the top-left end and then choose the Show All Devices option.
- Select your disk in the left panel and click the Erase option.
- When a dialog box appears on the screen, fill the Name, Format, and Scheme fields and click the Erase button.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID in the appropriate field.
- Once done, close the Disk Utility window.
- After choosing the Reinstall macOS option in the Utilities window, proceed with the on-screen guidelines.
- At the time of installation, the Mac computer might restart and it will display the progress on the screen.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now, you can use new information to set up your Mac. Finally, know how to reinstall Macos via internet recovery.