One of the popular third-party data recovery software, Stellar Data Recovery, scans your hard drive to recover the deleted files. In this section, We will explain you how to use stellar data recovery.
Using the Stellar Data Recovery Software, you can do the following.
- Retrieve photos, videos, documents, and more.
- Retrieve specific file names and types.
Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to use the Stellar Data Recovery software to recover data from your hard drive.
Downloading the Stellar Data Recovery Software:
- On your Windows computer, open the default browser.
- Ensure that the Internet connection is stable.
- Go to the official Stellar Data Recovery site.
- Search for Stellar Data Recovery that is compatible with your computer OS.
- Click the Try it Free or Free Download For Windows button to get the software on your computer.
- After completing the download, unzip and install the software by following the on-screen instructions in the setup wizard.
- After installing the data recovery software, restart your computer.
Using The Stellar Data Recovery Software To Recover Hard Drive Data:
- Ensure that your hard drive is properly connected to your computer.
- Launch the Stellar Data Recovery software by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- On the Select What to Recover screen, choose the type of data you wish to recover.
- In case you wish to recover everything from your hard drive, select the All Data option and click Next.
- On the Recover From screen, choose your external hard drive as the data loss location.
- Click the Scan button to scan your hard drive.
- The time taken for scanning your hard drive depends upon the storage size.
- Once the scan is over, click OK and preview the files and folders you wish to recover.
- After choosing the data that needs to be recovered, click the Recover button.
- Specify the location to save the recovered files and click the Start Saving button.
- Once the data is recovered, open them from the specified location.
- Remember to move the recovered files to your hard drive.
Now, you have seen how to use Stellar Data Recovery software to recover your hard drive data.