How To Recover Ipad 2 Data Recovery Without Backup?
iPad 2 without backup
Perform these following steps to recover iPad 2 data recovery without backup.
- You can recover the deleted data from your iPad 2 without backup by using a third-party recovery tool like the Dr.Fone data recoveryapplication.
- You can download this data recovery application from the Apple Store.
- Using the Dr.Fone data recovery application, you can scan your iPad 2 device for the contents such as photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- After that, you can extract, preview, and restore the scanned contents.
- You can also recover the deleted content using the iCloud backup feature.
Steps to recover lost data using the Dr.Fone application
- First, download and install the Dr.Fone application on your computer.
- Launch the Dr.Fone application.
- Connect your iPad 2 device to the Mac computer.
- On the Dr.Fone application screen, select your iPad 2 device.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- Now, the data recovery application will start to scan the selected iPhone device.
- Once the scanning is completed by the data recovery application, the list of files that can be recovered will appear on your Mac computer screen.
- Select and preview the files that you wish to restore.
- After selecting the files, click the Recover button.
- Now, all selected files will be restored successfully.
- If you have no data backup in iTunes, then you can use the iCloud backup feature to recover the deleted files.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to recover the iPad 2 data recovery without backup.
- Launch the Dr.Fone application on your Mac computer.
- Choose the Recover from iCloud Backup File option on the Recovery mode screen.
- Enter your Apple account credentials when prompted.
- Once you successfully sign in to your Apple account, you can find the Backup Files option; click on it.
- Now, the list of files will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the files you want to recover from the displayed list.
- Wait for the Dr.Fone data recovery application to complete the scanning process.
- Once the scanning process is done, you can preview them and restore them if required.
- If an error has occurred while restoring the data or if you are unable to restore the deleted iPad 2 data recovery without backup, contact us.