If you have accidentally deleted your file, you can easily recover them from the OneDrive recycle bin. Proceed with the steps that are given below OneDrive file recovery.
Recover deleted files in OneDrive from browser:
- Open your browser and enter the official OneDrive website’s URL in the address bar.
- Log in to your Microsoft account using the login credentials.
- The deleted files will remain in the Recycle Bin folder for up to 30 days.
- So, if you are looking for your file that was deleted within 30 days, you can recover them.
- Select the Recycle Bin option on the left panel.
- Checkmark the files you want to recover. Then, click on the Restore button at the top of the screen.
- If you are using a personal account, you can click the Restore all items option to retrieve all the files from the bin.
- Click ‘Show Personal Vault items’ in the Recycle Bin to view files in the vault.
- Choose the files or folder that you want to recover and click Restore.
- Follow these steps we can perform OneDrive file recovery.
Recover the Deleted OneDrive files from your computer:
- If you want to recover files from a Windows computer, open the Recycle Bin folder on the home screen.
- Select the OneDrive file or folder you want to recover. Then, right-click on it and select the Restore option.
- Now, the file will be restored to the original location in which it was stored before.
- For a Mac computer, click the Trash icon on the dock.
- Locate the required file you want to retrieve.
- Select the file and right-click on it. Then, click the Put Back option.
- You can now open the folder where it was previously saved and open the file.
- If you have permanently deleted your OneDrive file, you can use a third-party data recovery software to retrieve your files.
we have discussed OneDrive file recovery. If you need a remote assistance, contact us.