Apple enables anyone to perform a backup for keeping your data safe. Apple, over the years, has created several in-built applications for both Mac and iOS devices
Here are the ways you can recover data from your iphone to Mac,
- iCloud Backup
- Backup from your computer
- iTunes has been regarded as a convenient data recovery tool for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, respectively.
- To perform a backup from your iTunes, power on your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Once the download is done, open the file.
- Make sure your phone is firmly connected to your computer, and the iTunes application is running.
- iTunes will automatically detect the iPhone connected to the network.
- You can see your device name and the size capacity of the phone on the computer.
- Select the Restore Backup option on the right panel of the iTunes window.
- The Restore backup window opens, it will display a list of 2 radio button options along with a checkbox.
- Select the iCloud radio button.
- Click the Restore backup option on the right side of the window.
- The iTunes will display a message reading Restoration in progress.
- You can restart your computer once the progress bar is seen complete.
- Once done, your Backup can be saved in your iTunes on Mac.