Recover Data from Iphone that Won’t Turn on
Fix: Recover Data from Iphone that Won’t Turn on
To recover data from an iPhone that doesn’t turn ON, follow these simple steps.
- Download and install a data recovery software on your computer.
- Launch the software and connect the iPhone to your computer/laptop with the help of a USB cable.
- Wait till the software detects your iPhone.
- Download the latest version of the firmware update and install it.
- Scan your data on the iPhone.
- You can recover data from internal memory, iCloud, and iTunes.
- Preview the data and recover the required data.
- Check the files needed to be recovered. Then, select Recover.
- To transfer data present on iCloud and iTunes, login to your account from the recovery software.
- Some recovery features even allow you to turn ON the iPhone.