How to Retrieve permanently deleted files from laptop via EaseUs
EaseUS is a versatile application which offers a good variety of options to recover lost or deleted files from laptop and desktop computers. It is common to delete items with the Shift & Delete key combination accidentally. In such cases, EaseUS helps the user retrieve those important files.
- You can use the built-in Windows tool to restore a deleted file. To use this built-in feature, you need to remember the name of the deleted file. If you do, create a file with that name in the desktop of your computer. Right-click this newly created file and click the Previous versions tab. Choose the correct version of your deleted file and click the Restore button.
- The guidelines to retrieve the deleted files using EaseUS are given below.
- Launch the EaseUS application on your computer.
- Choose the local hard drive where the file was deleted.
- Now, click the Scan button which has a magnifying glass icon.
- The scanned file list is displayed on the screen after a few moments.
- Choose the file that you need to restore and then click the Recover button.
- Choose the path for saving the retrieved file and click OK on the screen.