Recover Files from Formatted Pen Drive using Undeletemyfiles Pro
Recover Deleted Files on Pen Drive using Undeletemyfiles Pro
To Recover Files from Formatted Pen Drive using the UndeleteMyFiles Pro data recovery software, follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Connect the Pen Drive to your computer.
- Make sure that the UndeleteMyFile Pro data recovery software is installed on your computer.
- The UndeleteMyFile Pro data recovery is available for download at the manufacturer site.
- After installing the data recovery software on your system, open it by double-clicking its icon.
- Click the File Rescue option on the main screen of the UndeleteMyFile data recovery software.
- Select the Pen Drive from the installed device list and click the Scan button.
- Wait for the scan process to complete.
- Once the scan process is complete, select the folder that you want and click the Restore button.
- When prompted, create or select a folder to save the scanned files on your computer.
- Once the recovery process is done, check if the selected/created folder contains all the files you wish to Recover Files from Formatted Pen Drive.
How To Recover Lost Files From Pendrive with Undeletemyfiles Pro
- UndeleteMyFiles Pro is a very useful data recovery software that can Recover Files from Formatted Pen Drive.
- If you know the OS version of your computer, you can enter it and find the right data recovery download file.
- Click the Software Download button and wait until the download is over.
- Run the setup file and install the software on your system.
- Open the data recovery interface after the installation is complete.
- The following options will be displayed on the home screen of the interface.
- File Rescue
- Media Recover
- Deleted File Search
- Files Wiper
- Emergency Disk Image
- Mail Rescue
- Choose the File Rescue option to recover the files. Make sure you have connected the pen drive to the computer.
- In the next screen, the drives and external devices that were detected will be displayed.
- Select the pen drive from which you wish to recover files. Click the Scan button.
- Wait until the scan results are displayed on your system’s screen. Highlight the checkboxes near the files that you wish to restore.
- Click the Recover button and choose a location to save the files. Check the location after a few seconds.
How to Recover Deleted Video files on Pen Drive using Undeletemyfiles Pro
To recover the deleted video files on pen drive using Undeletemyfiles Pro, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- Power on the PC on which you’ve installed Undeletemyfile Pro.
- After the PC initializes, insert the pen drive from where the video files were deleted to the PC’s USB port.
- Launch the Undeletemyfiles Pro software on your PC and look for the options shown on the software’s dashboard.
- Choose the File rescue option from the list, choose the pen drive, and click the Scan button to Recover Files from Formatted Pen Drive.
- Wait until the file scan is complete and then choose the video files to recover.
- Click the Recover button, select the destination folder for the recovered files, and select OK.