How to Recover Lost Photos with Easeus
Recover Deleted or Lost Photos With Easeus
Follow the simple instructions to know How to Recover Lost Photos with EaseUs Data Recovery Software.
- EaseUS is an efficient data recovery software that retrieves your data in no time.
- It has the ability to recover all formats of files by performing a deep scan.
- You might accidentally delete photos from your system. Installing and running the software will retrieve the photos in short time.
- To download the software, open the default browser, and navigate to the official site.
- Specify the OS version in the text box provided and tap the Go button.
- The results will be displayed on the next page. Click the Download button to save the data recovery file on your computer.
- Install the software using the prompts displayed on your system.
- Open the data retrieval interface on your system and wait until all the drives are recognized.
- From the list displayed, select the location of the folder that you are about to scan.
- Click the Scan button. The software will do a quick scan and then a deep scan to know How to Recover Lost Photos with EaseUs.
- At the end of the scanning process, a list of retrieved files will be displayed.
- Make use of the Filter option to find the photos.
- Search through the files and choose the image or photo you want to recover.
- Assign a folder to save all the retrieved photos and click Recover.
How To Recover Deleted Pictures From 30 Days
- With the EaseUS software, you can recover photos from your iPhone also.
- EaseUs has a software called EaseUS MobiSaver which can be used to retrieve the photos that you have deleted.
- Unlock your device and visit the App Store from the home screen.
- Search for the EaseUS MobiSaver app and tap the Install button.
- Read the prompts and follow them to install the software on your phone.
- Open the app after installation and choose the Recover from iOS Device option.
- You have to wait until the software retrieves all the photos. When the scan process is over, the recovered files will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
- Choose the photos to be recovered and press the Recover button.
- The selected photos will be stored successfully.
How do I Recover Permanently Deleted Photos
- The instructions for retrieving the deleted photos from the Android phone using the Ease MobiSaver software are as follows.
- Download and then launch the EaseUS MobiSaver app on your phone to know How to Recover Lost Photos with EaseUs.
- Link your smartphone to the personal computer using a USB cord.
- Click the Start icon so that the software can recognize your device.
- The EaseUS software can access the phone that is rooted.
- Once you have linked the mobile, the EaseUS will start scanning the files to locate all the lost and existing information.
- Select the appropriate file type to find the deleted pictures quickly and easily.
- Preview the recovered files one by one and then choose the one you require.
- For listing the deleted files alone, click the Only display deleted items option.
- Finally, select the Recover button for getting the pictures back to your mobile device.
How to Recover Accidentally Deleted Photos from Recycle Bin
- Launch the EaseUS Data Recovery app on your system to know How to Recover Lost Photos with EaseUs.
- To select the appropriate folder in which you lost the files, click Specify a Location.
- To allow the software to scan the location that you have selected, click the Scan button and for finding the lost data from the Recycle Bin.
- Once the scan process is done, mark the Deleted Files checkbox for locating the files quickly.
- Else, click on the Filter button and then select the Recycle Bin option to find the lost information quickly.
- After you have found the files in the Recycle Bin, move the same to a secure folder on your personal computer.
- Restore the files by selecting the Recover button.