Recovering from Unallocated Partition
You use Data Recovery and Partition Recovery methods to recover files from unallocated partition using the MiniTool Power Data recovery software.
- Launch the MiniTool software on your system.
- Click the Data Recovery option in the Toolbar section.
- Select the Lost partition that contains the unallocated space and click the Scan button at the bottom of the screen
- Now the MiniTool software will start to scan the selected partition and wait for it complete.
- A list of possible partitions found during the scan operation is displayed on the screen.
- Select the files you need from the scan list and checkmark them to know How to Recover Deleted Partition with MiniTool Power.
- Click the Save button to finish the recovery process.
- Now the selected partitions will be saved to their original location.