You can quickly recover the crashed data from the
crashed hard drive using any trusted third-party software.
Carry out these steps to recovering data from crashed hard drive using a data recovery software:
- First, download a standard data recovery software that suits your operating system.
- To recover files from a crashed external hard drive, connect it to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Next, launch the downloaded data recovery software and wait until the software detects your hard drive.
- Select a recovery method from the displayed list to begin the recovery process.
- Click the Scan or Start button to start scanning your hard drive for lost files.
- Wait until the scan is complete.
- Now, choose the files you want to retrieve from the scan result.
- You can preview the files displayed in the scan result.
- Click the Recover button.
- Specify a location to save the recovered data on your computer.
- Finish the recovery process and check if the files have been saved in the specified location.
- Follow these steps to recovering data from crashed hard drive.
Carry out these steps to recover the crashed hard drive data using a bootable media:
- Download a standard bootable media for recovering crashed data from hard drives.
- Use a standard flash drive or CD-ROM to store the created bootable disk.
- If you are using a Windows desktop, restart it and enter into BIOS mode.
- To open the BIOS menu, press the F2 key repeatedly until the Windows logo appears.
- Connect the bootable disk to your computer and set to boot the computer from Removal Devices or CD-ROM Drive.
- To save the selected settings, press the F10 key.
- Next, recover the crashed data using the bootable disk.
- Once you have recovered the crashed data, view the contents of the hard drive.
- By using the above steps to recovering data from crashed hard drive.