Recuva How to Recover Recycled Files ?
Recuva is hard to beat Recovery Software that restores Recycled Files from your device. Follow the below mentioned steps to Recover Files from Recycle Bin with Recuva.
- Download the Recuva Software from a trusted website.
- The screen displays options about where to save the application.
- Make a selection of your interest and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button to complete the selection process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to run the Recuva Wizard.
- Specify the type of file which you want to recover.
- To perform an extensive search, choose the All Files option.
- Select a location for the Recuva to execute the Scanning process and click the Next button.
- Select the Enable Deep Scan check-box and click on the Start button.
- The screen displays a list of lost files based on your type of file selection.
- Locate the files that you want to recover and select them.
- Click the Recover button and save the file in your preferred destination.
Recovering Deleted Files from Recycle Bin using Recuva
Recovering the deleted files from the Recycle Bin is a simple process as the files are not removed permanently. Only their Reference ID gets deleted, the files and data remain on the Hard Disk.
- To Recover Files from Recycle Bin with Recuva, download the Recuva software from the manufacturer’s website.
- Avoid saving the application in the same drive from where the file is lost.
- Run the Recuva software and a Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select the type of files you want to recover and click the Next button.
- To select the file Location, enable the Radio Button next to In The Recycle Bin and click the Next button.
- Click the Start Button and the software begins to search for the deleted files from the Recycle Bin.
- Select the file that you wish to recover from the list of files displayed.
- Click the Recover icon. Select a location to download the file.
- Do not save the file from the lost drive to avoid overwriting.
Recuva Files Too Big for Recycle Bin
You can recover the large files deleted from the Recycle Bin using the Advanced Mode of the Recuva Software.
- Launch the Recuva software on your PC, after downloading it from an authorized site to Recover Files from Recycle Bin with Recuva.
- Click the Do Not Show This Wizard On Start Up option on the Wizard and select the Cancel button.
- Restart Recuva, and the application opens in Advanced Mode.
- Select the drive as Recycle Bin from the drop-down box and then type the Path or File Name.
- Choose the File Type from the File Name drop-down box.
- Let the drop-down box clear all files.
- Enable the Deep Scan option in the dialog box for an advanced search.
- Click the Scan button. Recuva begins to scan and then displays the Search Results in the main window.
- Select the files that you wish to recover and click the Recover button.
- Select a destination to save the recovered files.