Seagate not only offers storage drives but also provides the Seagate Data Recovery tool to restore the lost files on your hard disk drives.
Download & Installation
- On your computer, launch the default browser after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Seagate site and download the free trial version of the Data Recovery tool for your system.
- After completing the download, double-click the setup file on the desktop to run the installation wizard.
- Click the Next button in the setup wizard and agree to the EULA by selecting the checkbox on the End User License Agreement screen.
- To select a location to install the Data Recovery tool, click on Browse.
- After selecting a file location, click OK and select Install.
- Wait until the data recovery tool is completely installed.
- Click the Finish button and run the software to proceed with the file recovery process.
- When the trial period is expired, activate the software to continue using it on your computer.
Recover Lost Files Using Seagate
- First, ensure that you have properly connected your Seagate hard drive to your computer.
- Next, launch the data recovery tool and click on Recover Lost Files.
- Choose the Seagate hard disk drive from the displayed list.
- Select either Simple & Quick Scan or Advanced & Detail Scan based on your wish and click the right-arrow button.
- Wait until the scan is completed.
- Now, you can see all the deleted files on your hard drive.
- Select the files you wish to recover and continue with the recovery process.
- Now, choose a location to save the recovered files, select the location on your computer, and click Next.
- Finally, click the Recover button to start recovering the deleted files using the Seagate Data Recovery tool.