Stellar Phoenix cd dvd Data Recovery mac
The data recovery from the CD on the Mac can be made using the Stellar Phoenix data recovery tool. Follow the below steps to Stellar Phoenix CD CVD Data Recovery Mac.
- Download and install the Stellar phoenix data recovery software on the Mac device.
- Insert the CD into the CD drive/slot of the Mac, if the Mac does not have a CD drive, then use the Apple SuperDrive or use any other portable CD DVD drive.
- Open the Stellar data recovery software on Mac. Now, select the program files which you have to recover.
- Then, click the Reload icon next to the Settings icon. Select the Create Image option from the drop-down menu.
- The drives list is displayed below Create Image and choose the right external hard drive or the CD drive. Click Next.
- A small dialog box appears, give a name to the image in the Save As field. Choose the storage location to save the image in the Where category.
- Select the Save button to save the image on Mac.
- The Stellar software creates an image on the desired location, and the image file displays under Image Created.
- Click on the Scan button to scan the image and list the files that are recoverable in the created image.
- After the scan is completed, a notification message appears on the screen.
- The list of recoverable files is shown, select the files for recovering and click the Recover button.
- Select Browse to skim through the system storage and select the location to store the recovered files.
- Click Save to save the files.