How To Fix Windows Error 0x800703fa
Is your Windows computer showing the error 0x800703fa? Probably, the registry entries are corrupted. Sometimes, this error occurs due to Windows update issues. To know how to fix the Windows error 0x800703fa on your computer, keep reading the solutions given below.
Solution 1: Disable Windows User Profile Service feature
If you are using a service account to log on to the server for an interactive session, and the error occurs after logging off, follow these steps.
- Start by opening the Group Policy editor on the affected server.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration --> Administrative Templates --> System --> UserProfiles.
- Select the Do not forcefully unload the user registry at user logoff setting and change it to Enabled.
- Restart your Windows computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 2: Set the correct date & time
Sometimes, you may get the Windows error 0x800703fa if the date & time settings are incorrect. To fix this error, set the correct date & time by following these steps.
- Give a right-click on the date and time on your system tray.
- Click on Adjust date and time to open the Date & time settings window.
- Select the correct time zone and close the window.
- Otherwise, select the option to detect the time zone automatically.
- Close the window and check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 3: Run the Windows Update troubleshooter
- Click the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Next, click the Settings icon from the startup menu to open the Settings app.
- Alternatively, press Windows + I to open the Settings app.
- Click the Update & Security tab in the Settings window.
- Select the Troubleshoot option from the left-side panel.
- Under Troubleshoot, select the Windows Update option and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Wait for the Windows Update troubleshooter to detect and fix the issue on your computer automatically.
If you are stuck while fixing the Windows error 0x800703fa, contact us for assistance in resolving it.